Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 9:56 PM Author: clarinda
I heard the following song from my Korean friend.. nice song! Went online to find the translation :)Lena Park - In Dreams
What should I say?
My heart is beating so fast
We're meeting again
Just like in the past, how we used to be I know that this a dream
At this moment I'm not waking up If I can fall asleep forever...
You're holding me
Like in the past
It was hard that time, you cheered me up
Holding my hands
Telling my exhausted mind to rest
Even now, your hands are warm like in the past
This is probably a dream
But I won't let you know I'll do really well
So you don't think of something else
Don't go anywhere else now
Just stay here with me
I won't wake up
I won't send you away anymore
Keep on holding me
Like in the past
It was hard that time, you cheered me up
Holding my hands
Telling my exhausted mind to rest
Even now, your hands are warm like in the past
Answer me
That you were missing me like I was missing you
Like a fool
You're looking at me, who's just treasuring this moment
With a pitiful smile "I'll go first now"
You tell me apologetically
Like me, you too Knew (That it was a dream)
Nevertheless, thank you for trying to meet me like this
You're holding me
Saying that it's goodbye
I'll smile for you
I don't wanna send you away like this
You turn your back
Like that time If I wake up from my dream
Once again, I'll probably be alone
You're going far away in the distance
But now I'm used to it I'm going to cry now
I don't wanna send you away again
I can't see you~
Now I open my eyes again
My heart feels so cold
Thank you I love you
I'm okay, don't ever come back again



