Friday, September 26, 2008 @ 11:05 PM Author: clarinda
Today I went for the city tour. I took lots of photos that Lui Yee attempted to think of a nick name for me. Oh gosh..I already have lots of nicknames. After that we had lunch at Macdonald because the chicken snack wrap costs only GBP 1.19. However, it was a scam. The portion was so small. In the end, Lui Yee bought custard tart (30 pence) and Priscilla and I bought chocolate eclairs (72 pence). The chocolate was too sugary but the cream was good. Then we went Saintsbury where I spent GBP 8.19 on groceries. We took a cab back, but it was quite a long wait because the cab driver and us were waiting at different places. Anyway, I stock up on fruits today. I bought 6 bananas for GBO 1.10. It tasted good. Anyway, guess what? I cooked my dinner to day. I cooked brown rice, black pepper salmon fillet and capsicum with mushroom. It was DELICIOUS:) Oh ya..I was so pissed off today because my water heater is not working. The water is freezing cold. Anyway, I got to sleep soon..going jogging with Priscilla and Lui Yee..
From left: Christina (Germany/Russia), Me, Helena (Germany), Lui Yee, Dagmar, Priscilla
Custard Tart and Chocolate Exclairs



